Wednesday, September 16, 2009

May I present The Zilker Elementary Custodians!

These 3 fine people are the the custodians of Zilker Elementary School. THE Zilker of 78704 fame. Yep, the elementary school where they teach 'em to keep it weird from the pledge right on through 'til specials at the end of the day.

At the urging of my dear pal, Bernadette Noll of www.slowfamilyliving.com fame, I have started a project of photographing all of the adults at Zilker Elementary who spend their days working hard so our whippersnappers can have a positive soul enriching (and clean) educational experience from ages 5-10.





Now, don't you just wanna learn to pick up after yourself so they don't have to?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. Sar, you are a master.
Thanks for posting them!

Liz in Ink said...

These are so warm and full of depth and shine, Sarah. You're a wonder...

Bernadette said...

I love these Sarah. And I know they all do too. Beautiful capture.