Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Beginning...




A daily photo.  Stuff that moves me.  I made this calendar for my kids to celebrate the year's end.  Every day of December they opened a pocket and found a trinket.  The surprises inside came from the jewelry boxes of my youth, a charm from the necklace my parents had given me at 6 or an old ski team pin from my father's hat, glass buttons from my grandmother's sewing chest.  I can't think of a better use for all those precious little items.  And we get to revisit them every year.  Goodbye 2007.  Hello 2008!

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

Love it Sarah. The photos, the layout and the links.

Kathie Sever said...

helllllo oh-great!

Anonymous said...

You did it you big bork! Luv you so so much!!

Anonymous said...

You did it you big bork! Luv you so so much!!

Anonymous said...

Perfection. Lucky family you got there...