Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sleeping positions..

are so specific. I don't know about you but I have a way I like to tuck in and if something isn't right(no glass of water by the bed or if I can't find my sleep mask) I cannot surrender for the duration.   This is how my daughter slept in utero and for the first year of her life.  She never complained of a crick in her neck but when she was born her nose was smashed to the side because she had spent a few months jammed under my right rib looking up at my heart.  Sweet, right?   Now she has moved on to being attached to my right breast snuggled deeply into the crook of my arm.  So sweet that, frankly, its divine.  What position do you start the night in?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about tummy sleeping....

Kathie Sever said...

i usually start off the night with the light left on and a book flopped askew somewhere hopefully just south of my face.
that picture is so amazing. yummmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

who's the beautiful man with the baby?

Anonymous said...

That is such a gem of a picture. swoon.

Bernadette said...

Hey, I need a new post from you blogster.

Unknown said...

That's what it's all about....Pure Bliss!