Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The greatest gal in.......

I'd like to solicit your opinion. I am entering my friend, Liz Scanlon, in a contest for 'Greatest Gal in the World'.  The following 9 shots are from a portrait session we did recently.  This greatest gal candidate also happens to be the author of the very recently released children's book entitled, 'All the World.'

How appropriate, huh?

Now, if you would be so kind as to vote on your favorites.  Maybe Best 'Author's Portrait' and Best 'Greatest Gal In The World' shots, that would be really helpful!











Now that you have voted, why not buy a few copies of the book and stash them on your gift shelf.  Then you will always have the perfect thing for kids 3-7 written by the Greatest Gal in All The World.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an impossible task - they are all SO BEAUTIFUL!
Please don't make me choose, Sarah.
Liz's beauty + Sarah's eye = photographic perfection.

Kathie Sever said...

i know, right? they're all so dang gorgeous AND they all show slightly different angles on liz's truly GREAT greatness. lovely.

Unknown said...

Impossible...they're all amazing! But I will go with 1,2, and 4 from the top. Beautiful!

Bernadette said...

Beautiful Sarah. I like number 6 from the top. And number 1.

Unknown said...

I love her book! I know Anna will love it too, unless she eats it first! :D